A Woman Scorned
- change, children, Christianity, courage, Encouragement, family, fiancé, Forgiveness, Love, Motivation, Peace, Positivity, Relationships, sex, Stereotypes, strength, struggles, Uncategorized, wisdom
belief, blessings, children, Christianity, church, encouragement, faith, forgiveness, God, heart, inspiration, life, love, marriage, motivation, positivity, reality, relationships, spirituality, strength, struggles
- March 27, 2019
I was predestined by a group of nay-sayers to live a single life of punishment because of a deed I committed years ago, and a relationship that I should not have been involved with, but God turned my mess into my blessing and granted me favor.
8 Things My Parents’ Marriage Taught Me
- cheat, children, engagement, family, fiancé, fight, Forgiveness, friends, honesty, husband, lessons, Love, Marriage, parents, Prayer, quality, Relationships, spouse, strength, struggles, time, togetherness, Uncategorized, union, wife
cheat, children, engagement, family, fiancé, fight, forgiveness, friends, honesty, husband, lessons, love, marriage, parents, Prayer, quality, relationships, spouse, strength, struggles, Time, togetherness, union, wife
- March 16, 2019
Even though I’m no relationship expert, I’ve learned a few things over the years, through my parents’ marriage, and as I approach that milestone myself, there are a few pointers I discovered that are absolutely important to sustain a healthy union. 1. Never Go to Bed Upset Ok, I know after a while, that gets old and if your spouse …
The Hardest Thing I’ve Ever Done
- African American, courage, Encouragement, Goal, Motivation, Positivity, Relationships, Uncategorized
change, Christianity, comfort, Courgae, encouragement, life, motivation, peace, positivity, relationships
- July 24, 2018
The hardest thing I’ve ever done was…
I Want More
- change, courage, Dreams, Education, Faith, Friendship, Goal, Motivation, new years, politics, Positivity, Relationships, resolutions, Uncategorized
Christianity, church, comfort, community, dreams, encouragement, faith, friends, heart, inspiration, learning, power, reality, relationships, spirituality
- January 3, 2017
I can’t wait to meet the one that gets me!
Not the cliche type that wants to finish my sentences. Just the one that can discuss the reality of “soul-mates”, when we know “soul-ties” exist.
A Love Lost
His mystery was what captivated me. His love was limitless. His passion was more than words could describe. But He just wasn’t enough. Every time I fought to get away, He’d pull me back in. And the more He embraced me, Is the more I strayed. With all said and done, I was trying to fill a void, That only …
- change, Encouragement, Friendship, Love, Marriage, Positivity, Relationships, Uncategorized
Christianity, dreams, life, love, motivation, relationships, values, women
- October 24, 2016
Any minute now, he’s bound to pop the question that will forever change your life.
You have already started planning what you want your wedding to be like, and how many kids you want to have. The only problem is, he doesn’t want to marry you.
‘Till Death Do Us Part
- Divorce, Faith, Love, Marriage, Peace, Positivity
couples, divorce, hardwork, love, marriage, peace, relationships, teamwork, togetherness
- June 20, 2014
For better or worse, through sickness and health, till death do us part. A powerful sentiment that has been used to seal the deal and to confirm life long bonds. Like a binding agreement, these words resonate through hearts, minds and souls. Then the honeymoon ends. People have a way of showing their true colors once they feel that they …