A Woman Scorned
- change, children, Christianity, courage, Encouragement, family, fiancé, Forgiveness, Love, Motivation, Peace, Positivity, Relationships, sex, Stereotypes, strength, struggles, Uncategorized, wisdom
belief, blessings, children, Christianity, church, encouragement, faith, forgiveness, God, heart, inspiration, life, love, marriage, motivation, positivity, reality, relationships, spirituality, strength, struggles
- March 27, 2019
I was predestined by a group of nay-sayers to live a single life of punishment because of a deed I committed years ago, and a relationship that I should not have been involved with, but God turned my mess into my blessing and granted me favor.
Church Hurt is Real
- Encouragement, Motivation, Positivity
Christianity, church, encouragement, encouragment, faith, fear, hope, inspiration, love, motivation, positivity
- July 25, 2018
The one place I thought I’d be safest, was the place that hurt me the most.
The Hardest Thing I’ve Ever Done
- African American, courage, Encouragement, Goal, Motivation, Positivity, Relationships, Uncategorized
change, Christianity, comfort, Courgae, encouragement, life, motivation, peace, positivity, relationships
- July 24, 2018
The hardest thing I’ve ever done was…
I Want More
- change, courage, Dreams, Education, Faith, Friendship, Goal, Motivation, new years, politics, Positivity, Relationships, resolutions, Uncategorized
Christianity, church, comfort, community, dreams, encouragement, faith, friends, heart, inspiration, learning, power, reality, relationships, spirituality
- January 3, 2017
I can’t wait to meet the one that gets me!
Not the cliche type that wants to finish my sentences. Just the one that can discuss the reality of “soul-mates”, when we know “soul-ties” exist.
- change, Encouragement, Friendship, Love, Marriage, Positivity, Relationships, Uncategorized
Christianity, dreams, life, love, motivation, relationships, values, women
- October 24, 2016
Any minute now, he’s bound to pop the question that will forever change your life.
You have already started planning what you want your wedding to be like, and how many kids you want to have. The only problem is, he doesn’t want to marry you.
Just Accept It
- courage, Dreams, Encouragement, Faith, Forgiveness, Motivation, Positivity, Uncategorized, wisdom
acceptance, Christianity, encouragement, faith, forgiveness, God, hope, inspiration, love, motivation, peace
- June 26, 2016
I have seen first hand that it doesn’t matter how far you run, how deep you may hide, or how hard you try to negate God and all his wondrous works; you don’t have a choice at the end of the day but to acknowledge that He is God and that His love conquers all hurt, all pain, all burdens, …
Prayer of the Day
- courage, Encouragement, Faith, Forgiveness, Motivation, serenity, wisdom
belief, blessings, change, Christianity, encouragment, faith, gospel, peace
- December 29, 2014
“God, grant me the serenity to accept things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” ~Reinhold Niebuhr
Food For Thought
- Encouragement, Faith, Forgiveness, Motivation, Thought of the Day
belief, change, Christianity, emotions, encouragement, faith, forgiveness, fresh start, inspiration, motivation
- December 11, 2014
A day without God, births confusion A month without God, breathes dysfunction A year without God, destroys peace The moral of the story: A life without God, is a death trap! ~Melissa T. Brissett Meticulously Melissa
Thought of the Day
A thought struck me a long time ago, “You can’t allow your temporary problem to determine your permanent situation” I’ve learned that: “The Ways of the Lord are Just” Keep believing, keep pressing, keep praying!
The Spiritual Perception of My Life
- Encouragement, Faith, Forgiveness, Love, Motivation, Peace, Positivity, Rhetoric, Uncategorized
Christianity, faith, forgiveness, fresh start, hope, life, love, peace, religion, rhetoric, spirituality, stress, trials
- June 13, 2014
I was free. The feeling of independence felt sweet. I just rented my first apartment and I was thrilled. It was a beautiful studio, with subsections for a little kitchen and nook. The area was big enough for me to have a section for my bedroom and a “chill” section for whenever the friends came over. The room was painted …