8 Factors to Consider Before Quitting Your Job to Start a Business
- Education, Growth, Inspiration, Motivation, Positivity, strength
Business, Career, education, Entrepreneurship, Job
- October 7, 2019
It’s a little scary when you think about all the things that could happen if you leave your job to start your business, but it’s even more terrifying to wonder ‘what if’.
You’re Not Black Enough
The consistent back and forth about beauty standards in the black community has put a deep wedge between us. This has caused competition and rivalry for acceptance.
Thought of the Day
- Encouragement, Goal, Motivation, Positivity, resolutions, Thought of the Day, Uncategorized
change, encouragement, hope, inspiration, motivation, positivity
- May 22, 2019
Seek first to understand, and then to be understood. ~Stephen Covey
A Woman Scorned
- change, children, Christianity, courage, Encouragement, family, fiancé, Forgiveness, Love, Motivation, Peace, Positivity, Relationships, sex, Stereotypes, strength, struggles, Uncategorized, wisdom
belief, blessings, children, Christianity, church, encouragement, faith, forgiveness, God, heart, inspiration, life, love, marriage, motivation, positivity, reality, relationships, spirituality, strength, struggles
- March 27, 2019
I was predestined by a group of nay-sayers to live a single life of punishment because of a deed I committed years ago, and a relationship that I should not have been involved with, but God turned my mess into my blessing and granted me favor.
Church Hurt is Real
- Encouragement, Motivation, Positivity
Christianity, church, encouragement, encouragment, faith, fear, hope, inspiration, love, motivation, positivity
- July 25, 2018
The one place I thought I’d be safest, was the place that hurt me the most.
The Hardest Thing I’ve Ever Done
- African American, courage, Encouragement, Goal, Motivation, Positivity, Relationships, Uncategorized
change, Christianity, comfort, Courgae, encouragement, life, motivation, peace, positivity, relationships
- July 24, 2018
The hardest thing I’ve ever done was…
I Want More
- change, courage, Dreams, Education, Faith, Friendship, Goal, Motivation, new years, politics, Positivity, Relationships, resolutions, Uncategorized
Christianity, church, comfort, community, dreams, encouragement, faith, friends, heart, inspiration, learning, power, reality, relationships, spirituality
- January 3, 2017
I can’t wait to meet the one that gets me!
Not the cliche type that wants to finish my sentences. Just the one that can discuss the reality of “soul-mates”, when we know “soul-ties” exist.
- change, Encouragement, Friendship, Love, Marriage, Positivity, Relationships, Uncategorized
Christianity, dreams, life, love, motivation, relationships, values, women
- October 24, 2016
Any minute now, he’s bound to pop the question that will forever change your life.
You have already started planning what you want your wedding to be like, and how many kids you want to have. The only problem is, he doesn’t want to marry you.
Be Careful What You Pray For
He will always do His best to make sure we get the lesson, while He removes our mess to make way for our blessing.
My Heart Experience
- Christianity, courage, Encouragement, Motivation, Positivity, Uncategorized
christ, church, confession, encouragement, forgiveness, God, heart, love, peace, sin
- June 26, 2016
I’ve often felt that there had to be more to life than church this and church that. Besides, looking on the outside, it seemed as though the world was enticing and filled with great opportunities. I thought I was smart enough not to get in too deep, because I knew that not everything that glittered was gold. Silly me. If only I knew that sin can, and often times will, take you further than you can ever anticipate.
All you really need is a Heart to Heart and things will become clearer than you could have ever imagined.