8 Factors to Consider Before Quitting Your Job to Start a Business
- Education, Growth, Inspiration, Motivation, Positivity, strength
Business, Career, education, Entrepreneurship, Job
- October 7, 2019
It’s a little scary when you think about all the things that could happen if you leave your job to start your business, but it’s even more terrifying to wonder ‘what if’.
Thought of the Day
- Encouragement, Goal, Motivation, Positivity, resolutions, Thought of the Day, Uncategorized
change, encouragement, hope, inspiration, motivation, positivity
- May 22, 2019
Seek first to understand, and then to be understood. ~Stephen Covey
A Woman Scorned
- change, children, Christianity, courage, Encouragement, family, fiancé, Forgiveness, Love, Motivation, Peace, Positivity, Relationships, sex, Stereotypes, strength, struggles, Uncategorized, wisdom
belief, blessings, children, Christianity, church, encouragement, faith, forgiveness, God, heart, inspiration, life, love, marriage, motivation, positivity, reality, relationships, spirituality, strength, struggles
- March 27, 2019
I was predestined by a group of nay-sayers to live a single life of punishment because of a deed I committed years ago, and a relationship that I should not have been involved with, but God turned my mess into my blessing and granted me favor.
Church Hurt is Real
- Encouragement, Motivation, Positivity
Christianity, church, encouragement, encouragment, faith, fear, hope, inspiration, love, motivation, positivity
- July 25, 2018
The one place I thought I’d be safest, was the place that hurt me the most.
The Hardest Thing I’ve Ever Done
- African American, courage, Encouragement, Goal, Motivation, Positivity, Relationships, Uncategorized
change, Christianity, comfort, Courgae, encouragement, life, motivation, peace, positivity, relationships
- July 24, 2018
The hardest thing I’ve ever done was…
For quite some time I realized that I always feel the need to be in control. Even though I can’t pin point the exact reason why, I’m learning that life never works out the way that I plan (not sure if anyone else has that problem). For example, my plan was to go to school, get my degrees, land a …
I Want More
- change, courage, Dreams, Education, Faith, Friendship, Goal, Motivation, new years, politics, Positivity, Relationships, resolutions, Uncategorized
Christianity, church, comfort, community, dreams, encouragement, faith, friends, heart, inspiration, learning, power, reality, relationships, spirituality
- January 3, 2017
I can’t wait to meet the one that gets me!
Not the cliche type that wants to finish my sentences. Just the one that can discuss the reality of “soul-mates”, when we know “soul-ties” exist.
My Heart Experience
- Christianity, courage, Encouragement, Motivation, Positivity, Uncategorized
christ, church, confession, encouragement, forgiveness, God, heart, love, peace, sin
- June 26, 2016
I’ve often felt that there had to be more to life than church this and church that. Besides, looking on the outside, it seemed as though the world was enticing and filled with great opportunities. I thought I was smart enough not to get in too deep, because I knew that not everything that glittered was gold. Silly me. If only I knew that sin can, and often times will, take you further than you can ever anticipate.
All you really need is a Heart to Heart and things will become clearer than you could have ever imagined.
Just Accept It
- courage, Dreams, Encouragement, Faith, Forgiveness, Motivation, Positivity, Uncategorized, wisdom
acceptance, Christianity, encouragement, faith, forgiveness, God, hope, inspiration, love, motivation, peace
- June 26, 2016
I have seen first hand that it doesn’t matter how far you run, how deep you may hide, or how hard you try to negate God and all his wondrous works; you don’t have a choice at the end of the day but to acknowledge that He is God and that His love conquers all hurt, all pain, all burdens, …
Thought of the Day
- change, Encouragement, Goal, Motivation, Positivity, president, resolutions, Uncategorized
fresh start, life, motivation, positivity
- January 23, 2016
Trust but verify. ~ President Ronald Reagan