A Woman Scorned
- change, children, Christianity, courage, Encouragement, family, fiancé, Forgiveness, Love, Motivation, Peace, Positivity, Relationships, sex, Stereotypes, strength, struggles, Uncategorized, wisdom
belief, blessings, children, Christianity, church, encouragement, faith, forgiveness, God, heart, inspiration, life, love, marriage, motivation, positivity, reality, relationships, spirituality, strength, struggles
- March 27, 2019
I was predestined by a group of nay-sayers to live a single life of punishment because of a deed I committed years ago, and a relationship that I should not have been involved with, but God turned my mess into my blessing and granted me favor.
The Hardest Thing I’ve Ever Done
- African American, courage, Encouragement, Goal, Motivation, Positivity, Relationships, Uncategorized
change, Christianity, comfort, Courgae, encouragement, life, motivation, peace, positivity, relationships
- July 24, 2018
The hardest thing I’ve ever done was…
I Want More
- change, courage, Dreams, Education, Faith, Friendship, Goal, Motivation, new years, politics, Positivity, Relationships, resolutions, Uncategorized
Christianity, church, comfort, community, dreams, encouragement, faith, friends, heart, inspiration, learning, power, reality, relationships, spirituality
- January 3, 2017
I can’t wait to meet the one that gets me!
Not the cliche type that wants to finish my sentences. Just the one that can discuss the reality of “soul-mates”, when we know “soul-ties” exist.
My Heart Experience
- Christianity, courage, Encouragement, Motivation, Positivity, Uncategorized
christ, church, confession, encouragement, forgiveness, God, heart, love, peace, sin
- June 26, 2016
I’ve often felt that there had to be more to life than church this and church that. Besides, looking on the outside, it seemed as though the world was enticing and filled with great opportunities. I thought I was smart enough not to get in too deep, because I knew that not everything that glittered was gold. Silly me. If only I knew that sin can, and often times will, take you further than you can ever anticipate.
All you really need is a Heart to Heart and things will become clearer than you could have ever imagined.
Just Accept It
- courage, Dreams, Encouragement, Faith, Forgiveness, Motivation, Positivity, Uncategorized, wisdom
acceptance, Christianity, encouragement, faith, forgiveness, God, hope, inspiration, love, motivation, peace
- June 26, 2016
I have seen first hand that it doesn’t matter how far you run, how deep you may hide, or how hard you try to negate God and all his wondrous works; you don’t have a choice at the end of the day but to acknowledge that He is God and that His love conquers all hurt, all pain, all burdens, …
- change, courage, Faith, new years, Positivity, resolutions, Uncategorized
anxiety, breast cancer, Cancer, Day 1, depression, fresh start, inspiration, New Year
- January 1, 2016
By the time I was done beating myself up, I was convinced that this New Year would not be any different from the last.
Prayer of the Day
- courage, Encouragement, Faith, Forgiveness, Motivation, serenity, wisdom
belief, blessings, change, Christianity, encouragment, faith, gospel, peace
- December 29, 2014
“God, grant me the serenity to accept things that I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.” ~Reinhold Niebuhr