A Woman Scorned
- change, children, Christianity, courage, Encouragement, family, fiancé, Forgiveness, Love, Motivation, Peace, Positivity, Relationships, sex, Stereotypes, strength, struggles, Uncategorized, wisdom
belief, blessings, children, Christianity, church, encouragement, faith, forgiveness, God, heart, inspiration, life, love, marriage, motivation, positivity, reality, relationships, spirituality, strength, struggles
- March 27, 2019
I was predestined by a group of nay-sayers to live a single life of punishment because of a deed I committed years ago, and a relationship that I should not have been involved with, but God turned my mess into my blessing and granted me favor.
I Want More
- change, courage, Dreams, Education, Faith, Friendship, Goal, Motivation, new years, politics, Positivity, Relationships, resolutions, Uncategorized
Christianity, church, comfort, community, dreams, encouragement, faith, friends, heart, inspiration, learning, power, reality, relationships, spirituality
- January 3, 2017
I can’t wait to meet the one that gets me!
Not the cliche type that wants to finish my sentences. Just the one that can discuss the reality of “soul-mates”, when we know “soul-ties” exist.
- change, Encouragement, Friendship, Love, Marriage, Positivity, Relationships, Uncategorized
Christianity, dreams, life, love, motivation, relationships, values, women
- October 24, 2016
Any minute now, he’s bound to pop the question that will forever change your life.
You have already started planning what you want your wedding to be like, and how many kids you want to have. The only problem is, he doesn’t want to marry you.
Thought of the Day
- change, Encouragement, Goal, Motivation, Positivity, president, resolutions, Uncategorized
fresh start, life, motivation, positivity
- January 23, 2016
Trust but verify. ~ President Ronald Reagan
- change, courage, Faith, new years, Positivity, resolutions, Uncategorized
anxiety, breast cancer, Cancer, Day 1, depression, fresh start, inspiration, New Year
- January 1, 2016
By the time I was done beating myself up, I was convinced that this New Year would not be any different from the last.